MaaS360 Content Suite
Distribute, protect and edit documents on
IBM® MaaS360® Content Suite delivers a simple, scalable way to distribute, manage and safeguard documents on smartphones and tablets. It allows employees to view, edit and synchronize their business documents across mobile devices, while providing manageability and control in a security-rich, encrypted container. Each document can have its own security policy and be distributed to users, groups or individual devices, creating a highly personalized and compliant user experience.
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Content Management: Provides content management and control in an encrypted container for more secure access to documents on mobile devices.
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Document Editor: Allows users to securely create, edit and save corporate content on mobile devices.
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Document Sync: Enhances productivity and efficiency by enabling users to synchronize documents across managed mobile devices.
Control and share documents on mobile devices
Employees demand access to content on the go from their mobile devices. For companies, however, this can introduce significant compliance risks if the proper controls to protect this information are not in place.
Organizations need a simple, scalable way to distribute, manage and protect documents on smartphones and tablets. Users need to be able to view and share documents on the go with colleagues and customers.
And they all need to address the key concerns of data loss and how to prevent it, while enjoying the benefits of increased productivity and collaboration on mobile devices.
IBM® MaaS360® Content Suite simplifies the delivery, viewing and sharing of documents on mobile devices by providing a protected, encrypted container and productivity suite, giving administrators the control they need and employees the access they demand.
The use cases for safe sharing are endless for your organization, whether in Sales, Marketing, Operations or Finance:
- View and share last minute changes to a sales presentation on the go, right before a customer meeting
- Collaborate on the latest financials in a spreadsheet before boarding a plane
- Brainstorm marketing messages and share with colleagues while in a cafe
- Distribute quarterly financial documents to the Board of Directors, and set the document to expire after the meeting
- Share product materials on demand to sales teams so they do not need to scramble to find the latest data sheet or competitive information
- Help ensure tablets in retail stores have the most up-to-date product and inventory information
- Protect corporate documents from data leaks with containerization
- Safely suppport BYOD and increase employee productivity and satisfaction
- Separate personal and corporate data
- Centrally manage document distribution
- View, create, edit and save content on mobile devices
- Sync documents across managed devices
- Experience consistent and seamless workflows for iOS and Android devices
- Selectively wipe managed documents
- Reduce network load and increase download performance and scalability
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Content Management
- Provide an intuitive, contained, enterprise document catalog for iOS and Android devices
- Deliver an exceptional user experience with icons, descriptions and other details
- Alert users to view and download available documents
- Work with common file types including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, text and PDF formats as well as web, video and audio files
- Manage different versions of the same document
- Use a protected, web-based console
Document lifecycle management
- Apply best practice document management workflows
- Distribute documents and track their download over-the-air to all users, groups of users or individual devices
- Safely view content in an encrypted container
- Access content via IBM® MaaS360® Secure Mobile Mail and corporate file shares such as SharePoint, Windows File Share, Box, OneDrive for Business, Google Drive, IBM Connections and other Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) repositories.
- Set time-based expirations for document deletion
- Reference continuously updated document inventory
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Document Editor
- Create, edit, and save content safely, all in an encrypted container on iOS and Android devices
- Collaborate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text files
- Change fonts and insert images, tables, links and more
- Perform searches within documents
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Document Sync
- Seamlessly sync user content across managed devices
- Restrict copy/paste of data across managed devices
- Block content from being opened or shared in other apps
- Safely store content, both in the cloud and on devices
- Easily configure a specific security policy for each document
- Enable required authentication
- Use native device encryption to protect sensitive data
- Specify automatic download and download only on Wi-Fi
- Restrict sharing, printing, copying and pasting outside container
- Hide document preview and prevent deletion after download
- Enforce device compliance checks
Document compliance and enforcement
- Restrict access for jailbroken or rooted devices
- Configure automated enforcement actions
- Receive automatic alerts of violations
- Take instant action through automation or manual intervention
- Block email access, restrict network resources (e.g., no VPN) and perform a remote wipe of distributed documents
- View in-depth reporting on documents, users and devices
Enterprise document container
MaaS360 Content Suite is an integrated, protected suite of office productivity tools to view and share content.
Enterprise document catalog
An intuitive, enterprise document catalog for iOS and Android devices.
Document lifecycle management
A platform for administrators to distribute, update, manage and protect documents. Users can safely view and share documents on mobile devices.
MaaS360 Mobile Document Editor
An office productivity app to create, edit and save documents on iOS and Android devices.
MaaS360 Mobile Document Sync
A time-saving solution to enable users to easily and safely synchronize content across managed iOS devices.
An encrypted document container with extensive operational and security management.
Document compliance and enforcement
Data loss prevention controls to protect documents from unauthorized distribution.
IBM® MaaS360® Content Service
An option to host and distribute corporate documents on a globally optimized content distribution network.
Integration with existing services
Seamless integration with MaaS360 Secure Mobile Mail and corporate file shares, such as SharePoint, Windows File Share, Box, OneDrive for Business, Google Drive, IBM Connections and other Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) repositories.
Download the MaaS360 Content Suite Datasheet (PDF).