MaaS360 Mobile Expense Management
Control expenses for your mobile enterprise
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Expense Management helps organizations set corporate-wide expense policies and proactively monitor and track mobile data and application usage. The software allows organizations to set policies that restrict or limit data and voice roaming, and review integrated reporting and analytics. Enterprises can optimize their mobile spend and shift the accountability more to the business and individual employees.
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Expense Management delivers:
- Expense control for your mobile enterprise that can help administrators create data and voice usage policies and assign them to supported devices to manage costs.
- A web-based console for managing wireless plans, data usage trends and policies without the need for additional hardware or professional services.
- Self-service usage monitoring tools that provide mobile expense management for employees who are using corporate or personal devices.
Expense control for your mobile enterprise
- Monitors and controls data usage to trim costs.
- Restricts data and voice roaming outside of the network and during international travel.
- Sets corporate-wide expense policies and proactively monitors and tracks mobile data and application usage.
- Assigns policies at a device, group or global level and configures alert thresholds and messaging for both in-network and roaming data usage.
- Increases return on investment (ROI) with optimization strategies and cost control measures.
A web-based console
- Simplifies access to on-demand mobility intelligence.
- Creates policies based on specific groups that can be set for both corporate-owned and employee-owned devices.
- Ties into mobile device management (MDM) policies and restricts data usage based on context such as international roaming devices.
- Monitors usage, sets limits and alerts, and provides a view of continuous data usage.
- Provides on-demand business intelligence centered on cost reduction and savings; administrators can visualize usage across multiple attributes and analyze trending reports.
Self-service usage monitoring tools
- Save additional costs and increase productivity with user self-service.
- Alert users automatically when they are approaching data usage thresholds to prevent billing overages.
- Enable users to view current data usage in the IBM MaaS360 app.
- Make recommendations to switch to alternative access networks such as free Wi-Fi.